View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #25
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
And all waiting, expect app 4-6 weeks plus until the new production equipment arrives and is setup.

We are doing all we can and as stated many times before, when we try to hurry the process up, then mistakes are made, finish quality suffers, and then there are additional issues we nor you the customer want.

I used to make each and every can myself, start to finish until the demand grew past our ability to keep up and then hired additional staff, moved to larger facility (over twice the size), invested every penny in new equipment (which was outgrown in less than a year) and then trying to rush it puts us with the mass producers, and each is custom made to order, 100% in the USA (if we outsource these to China we can do them at 1/5th the cost...but then it is just another mass produced at the cheapest way product and that is NOT RX) and we are committed to maintaining that.

We will be back to a 1-2 week lead time in the near future, but not right now......and the more time I spend here dealing with the few haters wrecking every thread (any not liking them doing this, just click on the little red! mark and report it.....that's the only way they will stop) the less time I am in the shop working on these, the other products, and the builds.