View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #49
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT View Post
I posted this in another thread, then found this ADM tribute, so thought I would post here as well:

So, drove to Texas (from Shreveport...3.5 hr drive) to see Andy over at ADM Performance for a tune. I have to say I was impressed!! I was greeted immediately when I walked in the door and was welcomed into a pristine shop!! I'm telling you, you could have eaten off the floor in this place...FAR BEYOND the normal "10 second" rule!! Just seeing how they took care of their shop told me my car was in good hands!! Andy took the time to ensure everything was just right with my tune and he took the time to explain everything to me which I really appreciated!! While he was working his magic, one of his "resident" customers, Rick, and I had various conversations from the front of the car all the way to the rear from superchargers to gears! I departed the shop with a lot more knowledge, 18 more horses and a car that was VERY happy with her set up!! Although I am not sure what performance mod is next, I do know I'm looking forward to our next trip to see the guys at ADM Performance!!

It was great pleasure to get you sorted out,You will not be the last!

ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote