View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #45
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
I love it. I would do your wheels in flat black though too, so they blend in with the whole look of the car. Just my .2 Either way it's very nicely done.
Hey Mack, What's up bro! You can't wrap the wheels, but you can powder coat them Matte Black, I just picked up a new of wheels last week and had them powder coated Matte Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968SS/RS View Post
Sorry to answer for the OP, but I did my research and calls with questions, see above post. It actually protects the paint, or at least the condition it was in when wrapped, and no it will not harm the paint at all when coming off, a little heat gun, grab an edge and peel. A lot of people do Lambos, Ferrari's, etc, around here so I doubt it would hurt if they're putting them on quarter million dollar cars, it's actually a protectant.
Thanks for answer ing my question. I knew it was to help protect the paint, just wasnt sure how much of a pain it would be to get off.[/QUOTE]

No problem, it's the same principle as those clear bra pieces they're doing now to protect the paint, but once you take off, you can reuse it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 376 View Post
Gorgeous. I wish more people would experiment with matte silver, matte orange, matte red, and matte blue. Matte black is really played out but these other colors look so, so nice.
I'm actually doing my Tahoe a Matte Silver

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote