View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:01 AM   #56
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
I'm with KILLER74Z28. SLP is a professional performance brand, and these products are clearly incomplete. Anyone familiar with SLP knows that they make top notch products, and these only represent a fragment of their automotive genius. I'm sure that they were wishing that they had more time to finish their products. Wait for finished product photos before making any conclusive judgments.
hey just like i was told when people kept ragging on my car, dont post it if you cant accept criticism..KIller shouldnt have wrote those enormous letters cause to me thats rude in a forum. not picking or anything, but from what ive read you guys are getting WAY too upset cause of the criticism the others are giving..if you think these guys are bad you shouldnt even read them anymore cause they are being VERY polite when they do critique it..check out the forum where the dude had his windshield tinted..at least these guys arent posting here like they did on the thread..LOL..then i wouldnt even care how big you make your letters.but they posted these pics for the purpose of getting people opinions about what theyve done..if not for that they would release something nobody likes..so they post stuff like that to get opinions and make changes. cut the POSTERS SOME SLACK!!!
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote