View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #12
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Makes sense, now I'M laughing.

Hillarious. I've seen it a thousand times.

Uhhh. 5 dollars.

:( Hopefully.

Good stuff. There are still to this day, 15 and a half years after the birth of my son, things we say and phrases we use that stem from back then. My sons name is James. Rebecca always calls him what sounded like 'Mainse' We still call him that sometimes.

There was one time when my son was 2 or 3 we were in Lowes and out of knowwhere this shy little son of mine, who had picked up a 12" bolt, looked up at a guy standing next to him and said "Hey", and when the guy looked down at him James said, "I will punch you with this".

I'll never forget these things.
Almost on the same line, when I was little my grandmother had a nickname for my younger brother. She called him Erikeeko, and to this day we still call him Keekers as an inside joke when he does something stupid.

Also, inside joke between the both of us: being such rambunctious brats it was a crapshoot to yell at one of us, not knowing who really started it. So to this day, when we get into an argument..

Pop: ER-MICHAEL!

Me: "Uh.. you're what..52 now? Isn't it a little early for alzheimers to set in?"

22 years..and they still can't get our names straight. XD
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote