View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #17
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzinator View Post
Hey Caverman let me start off by saying real nice job the Halltech paint job it looks great. Where you have the small rubber hose going under the engine cover does it get pinched at all? I didn't go that route because I was concerned about the pulley. I guess the hose is rigid enough that it won't sag down and rub on the pulley? If yours it good there I think I may go buy a longer piece of 5/16 hose and route it your way.
Thanks....Axis is the one that came up with the idea to paint the name. I liked it alot as well and did it as soon as I got mine in.

The PVC hose is actually no where near the pully. The picture is just makes it look like it's touching/close but it's not. The cover does sit right on top of the hose but it's fine. It doesn't push up the cover and the cover isn't pinching the hose or anything. It's just a tight fit for that size of hose.
Attached Images

-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote