View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #14
mcdoogle6969

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2008 Heritage 300C
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
Actually just because your family is poor does not mean you have no hope. You choose what to make of your situation period.

Hell I grew up in one of the most ****ed up familys. We had no money, dad had to sell his 81 turbo TA for 3g because my mom wanted custody of me even though she was a drugged up, alcoholic discrace. But even after that the bill came to 21 grand for court. For what? Oh yeah we had to live from shithole to shithole for years because of the problems my old man got out of it, drugs, gamballing, psycotic girlfriends that come summersulting through windows to heel drop your doornob off to go stab your father. So yeah before you make assumptions that you have no idea about. Maybe you should tell your american families to man up. One of the reasons I have very little interest in my family is because their so ****ing petty and useless. (I could give more examples of this) Be happy that your alive and not giving orders by blowing into a tube.

My dad told me, everything material is replacable and we will do better one day. And hey, things get better.

Suicidal? Screw the quitters.
The truth is the truth with what i said above. People commit suicidal over this stuff weather you like it or not. But see? your mom and dad both had alcoholic problems, why? I'm sure you can figure that one out. Don't talk to me about family problems like i haven't had my fair share. I am 17, last time i saw my dad was when i was 4. He was an alcoholic after he went AWOL when he came back from being in the gulf war. He was in jail for the most of his life after that, he died from being a drug and alcohol abuser almost 3 years ago. You have no idea what it's like to never have any memories of your father and to look over him in his casket when he was only 40. People were coming up to me saying how much of a good guy he really was and to think that i will never be able to find out on my own. Trust me, it sucks. My mom dumped me off around 2 1/2, she wanted nothing to do with me because "she was too young". I lived at my grandmothers house pretty much my whole life, as i was growing up my mom would come over and if i said one wrong thing she would beat me, nobody would do anything about it. Nothing was ever given to me and i had to work hard for things. I can tell you, there's things that happened to me during my childhood that left me to think that i had no other rout other then suicide, I'm past that now though. So please, do NOT tell me that i am making assumptions on things that i have no idea about.
mcdoogle6969 is offline   Reply With Quote