View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #25
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
Hey Tommy

Sorry to see you part with the car and I agree $45k is a steal for this car. I am sure it will end up in a great home. I am sure you will be back once you finish your career change.
Thanks a ton my friend! It is definitely rough to let it go. I enjoy this car so much, and would have continued for years to come. However, I must make a move that I know will benefit me in the future. I sure hope to be back in a future Camaro when my new career is established. Speaking of new Camaro's, do I see a new Z28 in your future ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
That is awesome. I am from Kent (Brimfield actually) My first road trip in the Z was up there. I plan to do it again this summer. Perhaps I might be lucky enough to see it in person. Congrats to you both, it is hard to imagine it working out any better.
Thank you Alex. This couldn't have worked out any better like you said. Michael is a great guy, and knows what I've put into this car, and how much I take care of it. I'd be honored if it went to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
If all goes well with getting it shipped and here quickly. I'd be happy to show you what a machine Tommy has built. I for one have been lucky enough to personally know him and his passion for his car and it shows in his build.
Thanks Michael. I appreciate that more than anything. I really have tried to built something special that makes me smile every time I drive it or look at it. It will be going to a great home and I couldn't be happier to see a friend and stand-up guy like you buy this machine.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote