Thread: TPW 2-11-2013
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #667
hotrodder9102

Drives: 1992 Z28,2002 Camaro SS,2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongBob View Post
I found out this morning that my car is NOT at the distribution center. Also, it never left Canada. The rail car number the DBC gave me was from a black 1LE. How do you screw that up when you are given the VIN and order number to look it up by? GM told my dealer this morning that it was on a rail car heading this way, but later told them that it was waiting on a rail car in Oshawa. I am far from a happy camper at this point. GM is giving me and my dealer the runaround. I called GM to express this to them in as friendly a manner as one could after a string of lies and BS like this has been. I was fine until I found out my car was still in Canada. I am on fire right now!!!!

I am in the same boat as you. Mine has just went out for the hood wrap. Yep....I ordered mine on November 26th. I almost think there is something wrong with the car. It was built February 18th, and has been sitting ever since. I wonder if it has been damaged, motor blown up, who the hell knows? But I do think its kinda strange that its been sitting all this time.
hotrodder9102 is offline   Reply With Quote