View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #80
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurenuff View Post
You seem to be really sending the same message that the ZL1 is really going to surprise a lot of people, especially since the fest. Did a little birdie happen to tell you something?
Nope. But then if they did, which they didn't, I wouldn't tell you anyways. j.k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Seeing it in person is a different experience.
And Yes. It was the car equivalent of seeing Niagara Falls for the first time in your life...even though pictures of it are everywhere....

I pre-judge this car based on the confidence the team has for it whenever they discuss what's already known. If these people have confidence in what they're building (and you KNOW they've tested against the best to date), then that's good enough for me.

With a wink and a smile, many of them say the same sorts of things I'm saying: "It's going to surprise a lot of people", etc...I'm really no more than a parrot in this respect.

Make no mistake....all it takes is a read through the press release and a look at the car....everything that is different between it and an SS has been completely ENGINEERED to go FAST. There was no other goal...no compromises (other than cost).

So...am I overzealous in thinking it'll blow the doors off its competitors and hardly break a sweat?....I don't think so....