View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #2847
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
5 am? Figured it was you, I got up at 6 and the earlybird worm was already long gone
Are you gonna do the paint before you pick it up?
Yeah, I was in around 4:20 - 4:30 this morning. Lots going on. Someday soon I can talk about it - maybe...

Originally it was going to be painted out there to make it pretty since some magazines want to shoot it but I really want to get it back home. There is access to a couple of world class painters nearby so will be talking to them again. They did an incredible job on the Firebird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Spent about two hours last night checking out the first page and all the links to this build he he he. I WANTMORE, especially videos!!! BRING IT
Sorry it took you so long. Had put in the links to (hopefully) save some browse time.

Well - here's the latest update: Absolutely everything is ready to go but... something is afoul in valve body of the transmission. Yep - Murphy's Law has attacked the SST Camaro again. The reason why this sucks is that they were going to be road tuning it NOW as in this week. So...have a call in to Bowler, but they are closed on Fridays.. Hopefully they can resolve it over the phone first thing Monday.

So today's lesson: Don't make computers that are from different neighborhoods play with each other. They have a tendency to fight back if threatened...