View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJC View Post
I need help! I'm totally upset with my purchase. I've had the worst luck ever! I plan on going on a huge Youtube bashing Camaro frenzy. I loved the car the first two years I had it. Now I wish I never ever walked in to a Chevey dealer. List of issues.

Blown Engine with 40,000 miles. In the shop over a month with no loaner, during the hoildays. Nov

Bad fuel pump. Nov - Dec

A/C leakage, no A/C. Apr

Bad Catalytic Converters. Apr

Truck button broken. Apr

A/C was replaced now no A/C again. As of today.

Check engine light is back on. Today

The A/C when it's working makes a huge noise when it goes over 3 RPM. Sounds like the car is going to explode. As of today.

I hate hate hate this car!!!!!!! Looks amazing but spends more time in the shop and Chevy has no clue what to do with it. After a whole month in the shop they gave me one year worth of oil changes! whoaaaaaaa

When I had my 2008 C300 I got $500 after my car was in the shop for 2 weeks because a part needed for a seat belt sensor needed to be imported from Germany. And they gave me a brand new ML350 during that time to drive, it had 45 miles on it. Not to mention I almost had a heart attack when the engine blew! I'm an Iraqi War Vet and having an explosion under your car while driving isn't cool! Not to mention I almost killed myself trying to avoid hitting another car. I wish i never ever traded my C300 for this car! The worst experiences of my life!

I'm giving the dealer one more shot to get it right then i'm making my videos to show the world how great my ride has been! don't own this car unless you have a second one and it's under warranty. Buyer be very aware!
Wow!

I'm TRULY sorry for what you have experienced with your Camaro! Do you have a case established with us with full documentation of these concerns? If not, send me a PM along with name, address, phone number, VIN, and actual mileage. I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to look into this further.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care