View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
TornadoSS
WICKDSS

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IOM LS3
Changed Intake to CAI Inc w/Jannetty Tune

I pulled the Fastlane Pipeline Intake off and installed the CAI Inc. sealed air box kit. I must say I am very impressed with the quality of this intake kit. Top notch for the money and the fit is perfect. Plus, it looks good, to me any way, thats all that matters right? After a discussion on the phone with Ted Jannetty I decided to go this route. With his custom tune in the ECU now, this car is friggin' rockin'!!! Much thanks to the personal attention from Ted at Jannetty Racing. If your on the fence about who to have design a custom tune for your setup, In my opinion Ted is the man to go to!!! Thanks Ted the car runs better than ever now.

TornadoSS is offline   Reply With Quote