View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #24
ron8879

Drives: 2018 Camaro RS
got to say, that rear end looks like a work of art. As for the wheels question, I think the biggest problem was going to be the 18" wheels fitting over the brembos...if you look at most of the pics of the ss or ss/rs models, you will see that there really isnt enouph clearance around the calibers to go down 2"s....and while Im posting (since I have been on the site for well over a year,but just dont post much) why do people feel the need to insult each other? I dont care if you have 1000 posts or 10, this site is dedicated to a car that we want and the common shared interst by the members of this site...in other words we're on the same team!!! so stop with the hating!!!(exclamations for extra effect)

Hylton...question from what you said above "This was done so that the 20 inch wheels on an RS car would have the same positioning as the SS cars otherwise the offset would track the car incorrectly and affect handling."....does this mean that since I got a lt model without the rs package, that I wont be able to put the 20's on without having tracking problems?
ron8879 is offline   Reply With Quote