Thread: The Interior
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 07:40 AM   #5
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Overall, I think a redesign of the interior would benefit the Camaro and sell even more than leaving the interior alone and not addressing the issue at all.
I agree... The general public would not be ready for this extreme styling. It would have to be toned way down. Not to mention, they are going to have to make some serious adjustments just to fit the few missing essentials you mentioned origianlly. In terms of the orange inserts, I would be cool with a similar scheme if it were a leather or suade material that was color matched with the exterior, i just don't like that particular color.

Maybe it is just me, but I absolutely detest the gauge cluster down by the shifter. Maybe it is the orange facing, i dunno, but it just doesn't strike me.

The one think I would really like to stay is the shifter! I like the metal/chrome look of the shifter. I am tired of all of the black plastic/leather wrapped shifters.

The AC and stereo will have to go... from a human factors perspective, you would constantly be turning up the radio when you meant to turn the AC up and vice-versa as you are driving. Plus there is absolutely no screen there for the Stereo. I think the interior is due for a major overhaul. When this car is released I bet the interior looks nothing like this.
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote