View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #75
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRANKYPANTS View Post
The car sucks. West Coast Customs sucks. If you are going to pay the money that he did for these jokers to Pimp is Ride, I would hope you would get something amazing.

For one thing, nothing was done under the hood except a cold air intake. whoopee he just added 5 horsepower. I would have put a supercharger on it or at least painted the engine cover and put some graphics on the bottom side of the hood.

The front is horrible, the cut outs look cheap, someone made a mistake and this is how they covered it up. The grill looks like crap with what looks like netting strapped across the original grill.

The rims are nice but bad execution, They should have put on bigger brakes and yes with cross drilled rotors like Blackwolf said, and painted the calipers. Also lower the stance a bit.

The stripes in the back should have been separated from the Chevy Bow Tie insignia.

The side markers coming out is dumb, what purpose do they have? Also the pop outs in the fender are dumb. Unless you are driving a DB7 from a Bond movie, nothing should be popping out like that.

I also agree the stitching job looks like they had the better homes and garden class at San Quentin prison do the work.

I so need to open my own custom shop. If you are going to spend that kind of money, At least get something useful out of it.

This just looks so hacked together. Although I've never seen anything from their shop I liked, so I shouldn't be surprised. They're more worried about image and stereo's than making a great car.

I know let's see if we can cram a few PS3's in there too!

all that work and it all looks 80% finished. and leaving the silver/grey trim in the dash, doors, steering wheel, gauge bezel? thats the only silver/grey on the whole car and looks totally out of place.

If I dropped my car off there and it came out looking like that, I'd drop kick that dude square in the coinpurse

and WTF is the point of that thing on the cieling?