View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #5
Pencil.Fight

Drives: '06 Mustang
Send a message via Yahoo to Pencil.Fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by headpunter View Post
sup im in Centralia, Exactly between Seattle and Portland, yeah the place with the outlet mall
Outlet malls, yeesh, I hate 'em!

I just moved here a couple years ago (from Alaska), so I don't know the area all that well. Then I hear about this "Super Mall" in Auburn. I'm thinking "Super Mall? That sounds pretty... super!". So one weekend, about a month ago, I've got a friend in town and we're bored, so I say, "why not hit the Super Mall"?

It's about 45 minutes from my house, but hey, it's a Super Mall, right? I mean, people fly from all over the country to go to the Mall of America, so I shouldn't have any problems driving 45 minutes for a Super mall.

The closer I get to it, the more I start to wonder, "Why would anyone put a Super Mall in a place like this?". Then I get to Super Mall Way, and I'm thinking "Ok, maybe they wanted something a bit out of the way so that land prices would be cheaper. I mean, a Super Mall has got to take up a lot of acreage."

I finally pull up outside into the parking lot. It doesn't look all that impressive, but I figure I must have just pulled into the wrong section of the mall. I'm sure that as soon as I get inside I'll be blown away by the sheer Superness of it.

Needless to say, I am now passing around a petition to change the name of the Auburn "Super Mall" to the Auburn "Super Outlet Mall Full of Crappy Merchandise that No One Else Wants To Buy Because It Sucks!"

I did buy a couple of Camaro T-shirts there, so the trip wasn't a complete waste, but I still think it's false advertising.
Pencil.Fight is offline   Reply With Quote