View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #168
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Man, I just read what I've missed in the past few months, and with the updated pictures, I'm in awe. You truly have an amazing build going on. I hope to see it at some point before it leaves California. Maybe you'll have to take a road trip up to SF to tune it. =P

Two thumbs up and keep it going. I may have a few questions about builds myself before too long.
Thank You Mindz. But you know, that's what happens when you get MARRIED !!! The past few months have been a blur, but that's a good thing... It means you are having fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
7 pages down and I had no idea....

I'd heard of the build, but never knew until I actually jumped in the thread and hit every page....I gotta say, I'm speechless! You speechless ? We'll have to get back to you on that one after consulting with Mrs. TAG

I have to say that you are one lucky guy. I mean this in the most respectful way I can. There are those of us who dream about it....then there are those of us who actually get to sit down in the seat of the Camaro and drive it off the lot...then those of us who get to add bits and pieces to make it "theirs," ....and then there's the "speedster" mod. I see superchargers going on some of these bad boys and a few of my buds have gotten to be able to play. I lay my head down at night and dream of my "little list" that is ever growing in my build thread....hehe.... But then I took a peek in here. You have an awesome list going...

HOLY *#*$%&#*#(@!!!!!!!!!!!!

What it comes down to is...there are builds....and then there are builds...

Good sir, this looks to be "that" build thread that makes everyone's eyes bulge a bit more, makes the husbands turn to their wives and say, "See honey? Like that. That's what I really want to do."

With that, I'm subscribed. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I promise it will be completed...

You have an awesome build going on and when it's done, this is going to be the biggest and best BUILT car in existence. There IS NO OTHER like it.

But you'd better watch out....cause when I win the lotto, I'm copying your build!!!

LMAO!!!

Congrats on everything. I can't wait to see the finished product in person one of these days (and sure has hell can't wait to see it in some videos).

Thanks for the read!!!

D -

Thank You so much for your very kind words. It has been planned forever and the execution is taking longer than expected, but it should be worth it in the end. Some of the design changed in the past year as newer technology became available. You know the way it is - "Look at this new stuff - OK, just this one more thing..."

Anyway, glad you enjoy the making of the SST. If some C5 members can gleen some ideas or information from the build pages that would be great.

When all is said and done, I just hope to be able to cruise with you guys because that is when the fun begins. Just like you got to do at C5Fest on the cruise or the track or dirt or McDonalds...

Thanks Again.
-B