View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 06:21 AM   #259
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
I don't know why I keep coming back to this thread. As for the comments of "the entitled society", that's not it at all. Excuses are not an option! I believe in: "If you work hard enough, you can do anything you want". I did. A's in school, college degree from PITT, now I'm an engineer. Bust it hard...do as you please. Simply put, most of the people "complaining" on here, are just surprised that this thing is going to cost upwards of $70k. I don't think many expected that. I know I didn't. I expected a $50k, souped up SS. Hey, it's not a $50k car and that's fine. The car is still awesome! I'm just not as willing to shell out $70k OR MORE for this car. To each his own! Chevy made a complete BEAST.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote