View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #22
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod55 View Post
Hi: Mando here, a native of California, and a Chevy fan forever, own a 1955 Chevy 2 Dr Hardtop, with a 350 CI, 330hp crate motor. 2010 Camaro VR, 2SS/LT Auto. I have been to about 4 event's and had a great time. I live in the bario in Coronado, CA. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! I forgot to mention I'm a NASCAR guy, but don't hold it against me. (48)
Hey Mando. DOnt be ashamed I grew up in Bakersfield, Country music singers and NASCAR drivers. LOL My favorite is Kevin Harvick.

I actually went to Jr. High with Casey Mears. He was in my small engines glass, where we learned how to rebuild a 5 hp briggs & stratten motor. LOL he didnt know squat about ti, I said don't you come from a family of racers? (His dad was Roger Mears oh Baja racing and his uncle Rick Mears from Indy car racing). He said no we pay people to build our motors.
Anyway, funny story, my brother in law went to his house a few years back with a buddy of his to look into building Casey a deck for his house. My brother in law said he had a super nice house with white carpet and wouldn't let people wear shoes inside (for obvious reasons) but he said to my Brother in law "Yeah man you guys can have all the beer and BBQ you want" as a form of payment to build the deck...

Last edited by SummoneR; 05-18-2010 at 02:06 AM.
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote