View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:02 AM   #25
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro500 View Post
damn, i know pedders has a great reputation and maybe i should have waited. The issue was i didnt want to spend more than $600 on inserts, trailing arm and toe rods because im saving up for a cam package/conversion and either pedders or pfadt coilovers for spring 2014. I would love to buy the best of everything but cannot afford to. I will let you guys know how my parts perform if I have a chance to take my car for an alignment before winter. Montreal is already experiencing 0 degree weather at night. Thanks everybody for the feedback, much appreciated.
Kind of an after the fact but this would've been my shopping list and probably would've been able to be done in your budget.

Pedders Street Z package (cradle inserts and radius rod inserts)
BMR or Spohn Trailing Arms and Toe Rods
Pfadt trailing arm/hub bushings
Alignment set to Pedders or Pfadt aggressive street specs

Toe Rods could've waited if they didn't fit in the budget. They will help but from my experience they didn't help as much as the other stuff. Actually, I would've ditched the Toe Rods and bought a set of Pedders rear eccentrics bolts to get a better alignment. Again, another on of those not so cheap but extremely good parts.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote