View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #7
DCJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdbaker82 View Post
I hate to beat the dead horse but the way I see it..... If you bought a V6 money had something to do with it #1 or.....#2 you are not really a true muscle car fan and just want a nice looking cool fun car to drive that well also goes sorta fast..... especially for someone who has never felt a 400HP + car before.

You are not beating a dead horse and everyone has their likings...I just refused to drive the V8 daily and since I don't have to....hence the having the V6 for that, I can now get the V8 in addition and not be tempted to

Example...if I were single and only had one vehicle and it happen to be the Camaro.....V6 all the way without doubt. If my wife or I were not going to drive the Camaro everyday and I wanted a car to play in for secondary vehicle....V8 all the way.

Your post sounds somewhat offensive and if you are above a V6 then why are you on this forum??? For you to say that V6ers or me in general is not a true fan of a muscle car is pretty bold. I just like the Camaro man, plain and simple. I really could care less if you bought a V6 or V8 but I sure would not fault you for it either. No reason for you to get on here and make those statements. Also saying I have never driven a V8 or 400+HP...lol I wish you all the best with your V8 man. I can't wait to get mine too... lol

Last edited by DCJ; 06-21-2009 at 10:17 AM.
DCJ is offline   Reply With Quote