View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
kanys

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Welcome to the site! I will try to be as helpful as I can. First off, you need to be sure that deposit is fully refundable, considering you do not know the dealer personally and well of course dealers by nature just want your $ and some don't care if they screw you over in the process. Also make sure they are selling at MSRP. Then, you need to ask them what their allocation is, and how many spots they have filled. If they are full, go to another dealer as you will be waiting probably well past Oct. for your car. GM has been taking orders for a while, and I guess you mean Oct 13th when you say "the week GM released info". If so then they should have been able to input your order, and are therefore typical uninformed dealers and so you should go find someone else I think. If you did not sign something about your deposit being refundable, then yes the dealer could have taken your money. Hopefully that is not the case and you should call them and inquire about the things I have mentioned ASAP.
kanys is offline   Reply With Quote