View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #28
SSeric

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Yeah he pulled the same crap on me last year. Picked up a set of preowned ARH headers. Got them for a good price but took him almost a month to ship cause of the weather. Granted, that's understandable but when you're running a business & someone paypals you that kind of cash, you most definitely have an obligation to maintain some sort of effort or contact. Course when they finally arrived I found that he stiffed me on the o2 extensions. Wrote him a couple times but he chose to ignore me while he kept posting up other things for sale. In the end I had to fork out an additional $40 to get them elsewhere. But given the fact that he only replied to every 4th-5th message I sent him (with 2-3 words for each reply) I figure things could've been a lot worse. Lol I laugh now because the lack of grammar should have been a red flag. I don't sweat it cause we're fortunate to have options all over the country that work hard to provide a top notch experience. How he chooses to run his business has no effect on anyone but himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS | RotoFab CAI | ARH 1 7/8" LT Headers w/ HFC | SW Retro Exhaust | ZL1 Shifter | Ridetech Coilovers | FE4 conversion | UMI toe rods & trailing arms | Prothane Subframe & UCA bushings | Detroit Speed sways | Forgestar F14 wheels | ZR1 Blue Calipers | Tuned by ADM Performance

SSeric's Build Thread
SSeric is offline   Reply With Quote