View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 09:14 AM   #151
kevin2323

Drives: challenger
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyN View Post
Just a question for you Kevin... No offense.

Why do you post so much on the Camaro Forums if you are all about the Challenger especially when you put the Camaro down on Camaro Forums? Makes no sense to me and you will eventually, if not already piss someone off. Guess it comes down to how you choose your words.

Doesn't Challenger have its own forums or is it that unpopular that you come to Camaro Forums? lol..

Anyways, I have yet to see a Challenger... kind of sad even if dealers are marking up prices.. I bet you anything when the Camaro comes out I will be seeing them all over even with dealer mark ups if they do.

Challenger is so plain and boring its pathetic.. The looks are terrible, they could of done so much better but clearly failed. It's the slowest of them all.

FOR THE WIN!!!
Actually it is very popular and I hang over there alot too. Also we have people who own mustangs camaros you name it but arent buying challengers and are just there because they like the car or like discussing about the car compared to the competition. I am here to talk positive and negative about the camaro and the competition and frankly I aint going anywhere. It isnt about brands but you probably wouldnt understand, no offense.

The challenger is a beautiful car, turns heads everywhere and is extremely fast. Dodge did a great job although they couldve done better but you could say the same for the camaro IMO. And as for the "It's the slowest of them all" comment here you go:

camaro ss 0-60 4.6 (auto) 4.9(manual)
challenger srt8 0-60 4.8 (auto)
mustang gt 0-60 5.1-5.2

do some research before you post and please use IMO in your post because it is an opinion your stating not facts.

Challenger is clearly a winner in my book

Btw respond in a civilized manner. I dont want things to escalate like in other posts. Everyone around here knows me already and is fine with me some even love me ( Congo) lol
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote