View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
striker1703
striker

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Cordes Performance Racing & Sales Mesa AZ

So I decided to finally put a cam in my 2010 Camaro SS. After weeks of research on forums such as camaro5.com I was almost ready to pull the trigger. I figured I would start to call performance shops in Arizona and pick one to do the install and tune. I contacted the most commonly used performance shops and all of them provided an emailed quote. Of all the quotes provided only one shop made me feel like a true customer and not just a drive through money machine. Joe @ Cordes Performance in Mesa Arizona was the only one that took the time to talk to me about my goals and future plans for the car. Once on the phone with Joe I quickly realized he is a true car enthusiast and honest upfront guy. After countless emails and phone calls I sent to Joe he always answered my questions with a smile and provided invaluable car knowledge. We decided on a custom ground cam and milled heads with a ported manifold to complete the package. I dropped the car off at the end of the week and a few days later my car was ready to be driven home. Needless to say the car sounds amazing and the power is felt throughout the entire RPM range. I would highly recommend Joe to anyone who is looking for a performance shop that houses honest, hard working and knowledgeable techs. His prices are the best in town and the knowledge and support provided is second to none.

Joe Cordes 480-359-5914
joe@cordesperformanceracing.com
Mon-Fri 9-6
Sat-Sun by appointment only
1716 W. Broadway Rd #103
Mesa, Az