View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #6
Bumlbee

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS TF Ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro99 View Post
Ya I luckilky remembered just before driving off with my new SS on June 22 2009 to ask for my window sticker. The dealer's idiot employee who washed ,waxed and scratched my hood and roof had also put the sticker in the garbage can. Luckily ,it was intact .

If you look carfully in certian light you may still see the finger print type of inprint still showing in your (inside)windshield....glue residue ..perhaps you can somehow highlite it with a powder to then take a pic of it. I know mine is still there after a few attempts to wash it off
I can do you one better my friend got the Synergy Green 2010 before I got my TF Ed. and he requested his sticker on delivery .
The Salesman said " Sure no problem they are just doing the Clean up now , I am gonna run and tell him again to make sure "

They took the window sticker and sat it on the backseat .
He did not know it was there because they put a booklet with all his paperwork on top of it .
He went home parked and left the car unitl that weekend .
Goes for his first drive with his girlfriend .
He opened the door , went oh theres my paperwork I am gonna take that in the house before I loose it .
Picks it up and the window sticker was stuck to the rear seat and damaged the leather when he pulled it off .
He was so pissed .
And it did not help that the replacement lower seat cover took like 8 weeks or to get .
Bumlbee is offline   Reply With Quote