View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:11 PM   #40
TexasTechZ06

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Pressure Washers (Gas vs Electric)

I have a question about pressure washers. I currently own a Kohler Courage XT-7 173 cc gas pressure washer (2600 PSI and 2.4 GPM). I have a 125 gallon resevoir tank with RO water that I use the pressure washer with. The only time I have to wash my camaro and vette is on the weekends in the morning. That being said, my wife is getting somewhat irritated with me because the gas pressure washer is loud and wakes her and the kids up in the morning.

So, I'm considering switching over to an electric pressure washer. I do understand that electrice pressure washers don't put out as high a PSI and GPM as compared to gas versions, but I really don't rely on pressure to clean my cars. All I'm really interested in is getting my RO water from the tank to the car.

So, I've been researching electric pressure washers and there are so many out there. One in particular caught my attention and seems to be a very good product. I don't want to buy a cheap one that is going to break early on. I want a good quality product that will deliver and do what is says it's going to do.

Here's the one I found online:

http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com...358/p3772.html

What do you think about this one? Do you know of any other good quality ones?

thanks,
TexasTechZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote