View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Lots of pictures and story lol (Pic Heavy)

Met up with one of my friends for a cruise and some photos today. When we are taking photos (where i always have for 3 years now) A officer in a SUV pulls up and shes asks us what we are are doing here, we kindly just said "just taking photos of our camaros".. she then asks for our licenses and looks at us like..."sure" lol..and calls in a local squad car since (she was from the next town over).. while we are waiting for her backup to arrive, she's like you're "trespassing on private property" she claimed, you guys cant be here.. dont you think its a little odd to be taking photos over here? especially with the whole Boston incident that happened...(kind of an odd remark to say if you ask me), (even though there are no signs or warnings anywhere stating its private property). We looked at her like, no? we just love our camaro and wanted some cool photos.. She replies with well you guys do have nice cars ill give you that.. I kept asking the her if she could point me in the direction of the sign that states the "private property" and still never got an exact answer... well 4 squad cars show up (i felt like i was on cops or something)..she walks over and hands them our licenses and says "they werent doing anything wrong, just taking photos of their camaros"..The other officer ran our plates i guess and comes back to us and says just to get out of here because its again "private property".. we said ok, thank you.. sorry we didnt know and wont come here and left.. we both drove away going 2mph looking for the sign that said "private" and found nothing so who knows. Im glad we got off with no hassle but for 4 officers to show up because of taking some innocent photos... SMH

My friend has a 2010 Black 2ss/rs whipple supercharger along with LT american racing headers and borla exhaust