View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:54 PM   #21
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ragtop View Post
I think one positive sign is the USA always has (1) manufactured crisis every year. Last year it was swine flu shots. I'm not worried about any oil spill. If it was as bad as everyone says pensacola beach would be soaked with oil and it's not. (notice you never see two different crises at the same time.) No ones allowed to take any pictures at Grand Isle, LA. Whatever they're doing, they will probably be "done" in August. This just looks like another stupid distraction. It's annoying. It's not believable. And this is a duplicate of an event that happened in 1979 in that area. This will blow over by September. It's just another scripted event. I'm going to go relax now.

sidenote: this is just to cut back on local drilling. this is the oldest trick in the book. no one should be worried about this "spill". always using scare tactics. every single year. its so annoying. OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING. stop the offshore drilling operations fast. quick pass that energy reform legislation! yay for us.

Don't all of us fall for this all at once. They already proved in '79 that a devasting gulf oil leak wont really do that much damage and will heal itself. that's why they aren't worried about it.
Wow, where do I begin................. Yes, the president may be using this as an excuse to halt drilling, which is idiotic, but you should come down here and see for yourself the damage which continues to mount. You truly have no clue. Before the president's first visit, BP had the beach here in Louisiana cleaned except for very minor evidence, it was really a bad decision and backfired. Before I go off, I'll just let it stand.