View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:06 PM   #28
4rmMopar2MaroSS

Drives: Inferno Orange Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
What's with all the people that like to come on here just to say they traded there terrible camaro in on a Challenger or Mustang. Frankly who cares. Now go and enjoy it and stop trying to make yourself believe you made the right choice by coming on here and telling us all just how the camaro sucks and the challenger is much better.

Really, unless someone is really hell bent on the looks of the challenger It makes no sense to buy one over a camaro or a mustang for that matter. They are both far superior cars in every right and cost less when you consider that you have to buy an SRT-8 to even try to compete with either one.
Frankly ...Everyone who posted a response cares in some way shape or form...lol, It's ok! I understand your anger. I am not attempting to justify my purchase! It was justified when I slammed on the pedal of the Chally and it threw my head back in the seat like a muscle car should as the tires screeeetched! Thanks for the response but no thanks! I didn't BASH the camaro in any way.. I respect both cars, but obviously there's more PROs to the Chally that I listed that the camaro doesn't have/offer. By the way...that reminds me...I forgot PUSH button start.. (NO KEY)