View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
suavecito1177

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS CGM, Black H/H
2010 Camaro 2LT V6 Aero Turbine and Magnaflow Exhaust

I recently had a custom exhaust installed on my Camaro and I was using the info. from this site and youtube for videos and sound clips of the best one that wasn't going to break my pocketbook.

So, I ordered 2- Aero Turbine AR25 Resonators online and 2- 2.5" to 4" Pypes Stainless Tips online. As soon as they came in, the next day I had my Camaro at the shop at 8:30am. It took them till 1pm to finish, but that was because a guy was having a MBRP installed on his 09 Silverado.

Anyways when I picked the car up and ran her around the block for the first time I was impressed just by the differt sound from stock, but othe thing sounded like an import. At idle she sounded great but at higher rpm's she got real raspy and the wifey wasn't having it.

So, the next day I took it back in first thing in the morning and had them install a dual in dual out magnaflow in replace of the resonators. As you can tell by the pics I had them rip out the old resonators and the mufflers and they ran 2.5" from the H-pipe back.

Here are a few pics and my youtube videos for sound. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Aero Turbine AR25

Magnaflow

Videos

Last edited by suavecito1177; 08-09-2009 at 09:39 PM.
suavecito1177 is offline   Reply With Quote