View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMSS#12 View Post
This is my 2011 SS Neiman Marcus Edition. It is the 12th one built on July 5th 2011. It is 1 of 75 and 1 of 30 manual transmissions. The color is called Mystic Bronze Metallic with ghosted stripes a tad shade darker. Its a great color that changes color depending on light but it is hard to get the color to "pop" in photos. I remember when I had it on order and reading all the opions about its MSRP of $75,000. I was less than excited about that much money but I bit the bullet. I like Special Edition cars.

I was considering Turbo's or a Supercharger. As you know there are thousands of engine performance parts so I did what I thought was
right to preserve the car in it's current condition. And then I ordered a ZL1. It was built April 17th, the 205th one made. That solved that. Member Journal for the ZL1 to come soon.
I'm a bit confused...you state the car was built on April 17th (2012?) and the VIN# ends in 205, I don't see how that is possible. The first 480 were in QC until the beginning of this month and those were all built before the middle of March. If you're car was built on the 17th of this month, it would take at least 2 weeks before it got to your dealer...thanks for any clarification

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote