View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #167
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Took my ZL1 in yesterday for its second Oil Change at the dealership. Had my catch can on for 500 miles or so, opened the drain and Not One Drop. NOTHING, Nada, Zip, the drain hose still looks brand new. I was expecting a few drops at least, but nothing came out. Any opinions? Just not enough mileage on her, I know 500 ain't much, but I thought I'd at least get a drop or two or something starting to make its way down the hose??? Oh well, next oil change if I get nothing I'll know Houston We Have A Problem!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
....no oil in mine after 200 miles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeecamaro View Post
you should have had something in the can if it's working like it's suppose to. I've got the Moroso can and I opened it after only 50 miles and this is what the can already caught. I would imagine 500 miles would bring plenty more.
...that depends on alot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Not sure what that means? 500 miles on my can and not a drop of oil, nothing at all came out. I have the three valve RX can, and I did my connections just like in this diagram.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
...the center fitting on the catch can, the one in the middle is, the engine block. The outboard ones have the check valves and go to the SC and CAI. I fixed my first thread. Boy did I mangle words up....sorry for the confusion! LOL.

Last edited by OldScoolCamaro; 09-09-2013 at 05:56 PM.
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote