View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 02:28 AM   #1
JX2B.Graham
capitalcitycamaros.com

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 1SS Camaro 6sp
Beale AFB Oktoberfest Car Show

If you are interested in this, let me know and I will see what I can do to get you on the list. I found this on another site, and I work at Beale so I plan on being there.

Ladies and Gentlemen;

Another year has passed and we are looking forward to another fun car, truck, and motorcycle show here at the Recce Point Club, Beale Air Force Base. We will once again be offering our German Buffet, beer, vendors, music, and several new exhibits. We will have 12 classes with a 1st and 2nd place in each class and one “Best of Show” award, totaling 25 in all. The prices on the flier of $1 and $6 are for the all-you-can-eat buffet. Entry is free to all. We would really love to have you all back again this year for an evening of good food, fun, friends, and some really great cars, trucks, and motorcycles. I will need the EAL’s (entry access lists) returned to me by Sep 17th. Hope to see you all again, please help spread the word and if any other clubs are interested please have them contact me at 634-4948 or 701-4986 or add them to your list and bring them along.
Oktoberfest Car Show / Membership Night will be an evening of music, food and beautiful automobiles located in the front parking lot of the Recce Point Club located at Beale Air Force Base, Beale, CA 95903.

SCHEDULE
Friday, September 24th, Oktoberfest Car Show

Vehicles in place no later than 4:00 PM

JUDGING
People’s Choice judging between 5 - 7 PM

PRIZES
Prizes will be awarded for: Top two (2) vehicles in each class and (1) Best of Show (25 prizes)

ENTRY INFORMATION

Classes:
Classic Car ____ St. Rod ____ HP ____ Imports ___
Classic Truck ___ 4X4 ___ HP ___ Low Riders ___
Touring Bike ___ Trike ___ Chopper ___ Sport ___
JX2B.Graham is offline   Reply With Quote