View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #36
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason7 View Post
Well put, I am a cop also and any time you receive a citation its cause you deserved it. I don't know a single cop who wants to go to traffic court on their day off away from their families and Camaro because its a bullshit ticket, sack up is all I can say, if you can sit here and bitch n moan over how you were right and the cop was wrong than you have many more issues than your aware of....

Jason
Not always true.

People VS Randall PeQueen, Mobile, AL 1998.

At Mardi Gras my son reached under the parade fence and the cop started yelling at Bonnie. I was across the street holding our daughter who was a baby at the time. I came across the street just in time to hear Bonnie appologize and try to explain that he was just reaching for a moonpie. He told her to "Shut up". I lost it. I told him I'd handle it and to mind his own F***ing business. (sure, I let him piss me off and I gave him a reason to be a bully but I'd like to see the guy with the restraint requred at that moment not to go off) He took ME away in the van. Wrote ME a ticket for 'Crossing a Parade Barricade'. I was able to show the judge, with witnesses that I was across the street. The officer was verbaly reprimanded by the judge and my case was decided "Not guilty due to resonable doubt". A ruling that showed me the judge was protecting the department.

So, yes, it is very rare. But it does happen.