View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #76
SonnyakaPig

Drives: C63 P31
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
I want to know what the fastest partial-motor Camaro has achieved. I mean, I have never gotten why people throw around the term "all-motor" like it should make a difference.

Believe me, I understand the differences between what can be achieved with a normally-aspirated powerplant versus a forced-induction one, but it's the term all-motor that tickles me. It's not like a supercharger or turbo is not part of the powertrain of certain vehicles, too.

To me, it would be like a math major bragging that he/she took a test using "all-brain" versus using a calculator. In the end, it doesn't matter how you got the result, it's the result that matters. I'd rather get an "A" grade using a calculator than a "C" grade without one.

Of course, the guy who got the "C" grade would probably say, "Yeah, well, I got my grade "all-brain" and didn't have to cheat!"

Oh, congrats on the run in any case. N/A or FI that's moving in a stock suspension car.
This is a great post. Pretty funny too.

And +1 on the congratulations. OP, that was a great run. I'm sure you'll hit 200 mph with your new monster setup.
SonnyakaPig is offline   Reply With Quote