View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #13
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by den318 View Post
Any car can made to run faster in the 0-60 or quarter miles. We are talking about STOCK here. The ZL1 is a 12sec stock car. There will be a few people that might be able to pull an 11.9x out of it. Motor trend, Car and Driver or Automobile magazine cant do it.
I have to give it props thou...for a 4k lbs car, it handles like a champ.
And that track conditions (at least in one of the reviews) was not exactly good (cold and dusty was a comment made by another magazine on the same track, presumably about the same day). I'm making some assumptions based on the information they posted, but no less than you that these are times to be expected from a stock car. GM has posted pretty accurate acceleration data in the past, so I expect these are going to be pretty close to the numbers we'll see, real world. If I'm wrong about conditions, I'll stand corrected.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote