Old 10-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #6
WheelmanSS
Logic is dead

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to WheelmanSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I'm not sure who you're defending here

There's a reason I don't get in the ring. It's because I think it's a pointless endeavor. Yay, they can beat an average person to death with their fists. Congratulations! Explain how that's a useful skill for society?

But regardless of that...

At no point did I insult anyone (I don't think) or do any bashing.

To me, the fight in the video was roughly the equivalent of watching Tony Saragusa suit up for a high school football game, today.

Just from appearances, I can't imagine the "experienced" fighter is even remotely close to the same physical shape that he was in for the majority of his career.

And Bautista may be in better physical shape than most rookie MMA fighters, but he should be fighting against equally "experienced" fighters and not some random guy who's probably way past the prime of his career.

The whole fight just didn't make any sense to me. Please see the ridiculousness as it is.
I clearly highlighted what the insult was. "some chub from the crowd"? He has a pretty long MMA career if you had bothered to look it up.

I get it, you think MMA is a neanderthal sport and added a bunch of smileys.

How is it a useful skill? It doesn't make sense to you? Ok, well, that's your opinion.

You have a gun in your sig. You can point an object at something and have a piece of metal come out of it. Congratulations! How does that a useful skill in society?

See? I can take the same route. Don't bash someone or something just cuz you have no interest in it or know nothing about it.
- Kooks Stepped Headers, Magnaflow 16580
- Suspension by Pfadt, Hotchkis.

2007 Trailblazer SS- Sold
2001 Trans Am WS6 431 RWHP 408 RWTQ - Sold
1994 Camaro Z28 - Sold
WheelmanSS is offline   Reply With Quote