View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #11
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
allright, well, you have your (uneducated) opinion about the sport. I'm not going to create walls of texts on every point you made to try and change your opinion. I appreciate the physical and mental challenge, the discipline, and many other aspects of the sport.

I'll just say, it's pretty short-sighted to say, "my hobby is cool and useful but yours is pointless and stupid."

Thank heaven for internet and all the meaningful opinions on it.

Maybe we should get some Prius-lovers in here to tell us how stupid we are for owning camaros
Dude, I said the skill was pointless, not stupid.

If you'd like to continue putting words in my mouth, here:

I fully understand that there is a massive amount of strategy involved in the sport. And you have to be pretty smart to succeed at it.

And I completely applaud someone for having the determination and will-power to maintain the kind of physical strength and endurance required to be competitive in the sport.

I would just hate to put all that energy into something and then get my brain rattled around in my skull too many times.

That's where I don't understand it. You're risking your entire body, and possibly your brain function, for what?

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote