View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 12:46 PM   #18
Rapid_blue_zl1_22

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
I didn't want to, but I didn't have another option that would work for my situation. TravisLambert had issues with his DSX, just because of the fuel sloshing from one side to the other, and I don't remember how he fixed that, but this configuration is perfect for what I believe I need. I'll fix that in the future with this

At least it looks like I can reuse the DSX controller, and just correct the plumbing, as necessary. I'm hoping you'll post some information about that, too, if you have the time.

Yeah - IF I had a course that was close. My nearest track (10-minutes away) is closing, and Sonoma is about an hour away, when there isn't traffic, so... But I want to!
What did you want to know about the controller? I already have that installed. All I had to do to make it work was extend the 2 wires that connect to the DSX aux pump itself. The rest of the kit is installed the same as the DSX kit.

Performance: Kong X-Port OEM blower, 1 7/8" TSP headers (Polydyn coated), Corsa Intake/X-pipe/NPP Exhaust, LT5 95MM TB, DSX FlexFuel sensor, Dedicated Motorsports inline fuel filter / fender tank, Katech Dual fuel pump, WeaponX Boost freeze chiller, WeaponX center and aux HX, PWR oil cooler, Elite E-2X catch can, and Griffin Motorsports front crash bar. Tuned by Pat G 731 WHP on a Mustang Dyno.

Suspension/Brakes: Eibach lowering springs, Vorshlag camber plates, Full SPL rear control arms, DSC Sport suspension controller, Blackwing F/R brake cooling ducts.
Rapid_blue_zl1_22 is offline   Reply With Quote