View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #10
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro731 View Post
After having the worst experience at a local Chevy dealership, being yelled at by the General Manager. Being told I have to be spoken to like I was his son, being told I was acting like a jerk, having him make fun of where i live I went and got back my deposit back today. At least the sales manager apologized about ten times today saying there was no excuse what happened to me.

Anyway I just wanted to post that I ordered a 2012 today through Becky D and I could not be happier. She is such a pleasant person to deal with and i regret not dealing with her from the beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro45thAE View Post
Congrats. Becky also took care of me after getting screwed out of my first order as well. She's awesome!
It's unfortunate the experience you endured with the original order, but I'm glad you stood firm and moved on.
Personally, I would have reported him to GM head office, as he is a poor representative for the corporation, especially with the position he holds.

Congratulations on your order, and hope you enjoy your car, when it arrives, as much as your shopping experience with Becky.

Becky has helped a lot of people here, and is a great person to deal with.
I've had occasion to speak to her (via PM) as well.

If only we Canadians could buy new cars from the U.S. and bring them back, I would deal with Becky too.