View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:05 AM   #16
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
Or, I have frequent tailgaters, I need 2 double barrel shotguns installed behind my tail lights with a flip down system. I bet I wont even need ammunition =p

But anyways, the less incentive to use your phone, makeup, gps, whatever.... The better. Be it if you have to sacrifice personal safety for propper awareness. I'm tired of all this crap encouraging careless driving and then protecting these idiots.
We need better drivers and a total ban on drivers using cell phones (hands free or otherwise). But its not always the idiots that need protecting. There are jackasses out there who do things like run red lights or stop signs. Winter driving conditions such as black ice lead to accidents which nobody can be blamed for. My brother nearly lost his life because someone else hit some ice and went through the intersection. He was in the hospital for a couple of weeks. However, his friend in the passenger seat was not nearly as lucky. He died instantly. So instead of going off about how automakers shouldn't protect those who aren't worth it, think about making them protect those who are.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote