View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #248
Rodslnger

Drives: camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ1 View Post
IF you read or seen my post I've probably owned more Chevy's in my lifetime than you have sir. I got tired of getting my ass and wallet kicked every time I bought a new one, plus dealing with the scum bag dealers what not a fun time. 22 years later I am just about ready to buy this fantastic ZL1. I come onto these forums and find nothing has changed. I was hoping something would have changed in that long time frame. I am sorry, but it's a $60K car NOT a $18K car. It shouldn't have all these problems I see folks on HERE complaining about and then go to down to their dealers and have problems dealing with the dealer. I really really want the car, but I'm afraid really afraid to pull the trigger. Sorry IF you don't or can't understand that.
Ohh yeh the ZL1 in the MotorTrend test did get beat by a GT500 as it should. The ZL1 is minus 80 HP, plus it's heavier. Chevy should up the ant a little on the HP just like they did back in good ol 60's. Another 50 to 80HP would never hurt plus not many Chevy fans would complain on that one.
Have you driven one? I did not get my ass kicked or wallet when i bought any of mine. I suggest go drive one and base your decision on facts by your own hand instead of running your mouth on a forum. I have a 1k rwhp camaro and it is nothing compared to the ride of my zl1 except for straight line acceleration.