View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 07:08 PM   #96
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPic View Post
i would like to see some dyno #'s with this setup
Without opening up the intake putting it on a dyno would be pointless. Consider this mod for the sound benefit only at this point because even with the intake if the increase of any exhaust mod is not all that great. But I would still suggest you will get 1 HP per $50 invested in this exhaust and an GMPP intake or aftermarket intake. This is just one component of any overall mod for HP gains. In my opinion, and only my opinion, Exhaust wide open, then add Air Intake followed by LT and high performance cats and throw a new crank in with a royal purple fluid change then throw it on a dyno. I really think that these mods will get the most out of the ls3 and get the biggest bank for the buck. To take it to the next step you are really going to be investing some large sums of money for a good SC. Kenny Bell are you out there? Does anyone know what this rear end will take before it would have to be modified?
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote