View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:53 AM   #14
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
You know what... If you don't want an F'n ticket don't speed. People that complain about speeding tickets are in the same category as the dumba$$es that can't use a top mounted gas cap.

If I think I've been caught speeding. I do everything I can to pull over before the officer can turn his lights on. Only one officer has given me a ticket when I've done this, and that was because his supervisor parked right behind him. He might have been lying I don't care. I was speeding so end of story.
And yes I've been in a pack of cars doing 85-90 on an open freeway and was in the middle of the pack and was the only car pulled over. Again, my fault for speeding in a dropped, blue and yellow flammed custom truck with exhaust mods. They're not gonna pull over the grey acura when they see me.

I know this isn't the point of the thread. SAFETY and SEATBELTS. I haven't had as many tickets as I make it sound. But every time I've been pulled over, I can say I deserved it. And most officers appreciate it when you treat them with respect. You might still get a ticket, but it may for 10 over instead of 20.

Sorry for the rant Tag, But, Your post got me fired up.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote