View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #109
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSxJunkie View Post
Will the 20x10s fit on the rear for people who want to do a square, rotateable setup?
Please answer this if you know one way or the other...as I'm not interested in an 11" wheel for the rear. In fact, if you guys were offering this style in a 9" wide I'd probably just go that route. Not bitchin...just saying. But I'll go 10s for sure as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whemming View Post
The stock forged wheels are around 28 pounds each. So I would assume these to weigh in around 35 lbs pressure cast. We shall see
Anthony stated in another thread a little while back that these wheels would be heavier than the factory ZL1 wheels and probably in the ballpark range of the stock SS wheels. Anthony, please correct me if that is wrong.

If the are the same as the stock SS wheels, or just a bit heavier I don't think I'd mind much. If they are much heavier, I don't know if I'd go for them. If they are a tad lighter....thats just a sweet bonus!

As stated before, you guys are going to sell these like freaking hot cakes....most popular wheel for the 5th gen guaranteed.

If you guys aren't already making plans to do nice polished clear coated version similar to the polished SS rims, or like the image shown of the polished ZL1 wheel posted in this thread a few times....you may as well get it in the works because thats going to be as big or a bigger seller than the black. I know thats what I'll be waiting on.

Until then, thank you so much for working to bring these wheels to the market....I know what my next big Camaro purchase is going to be.