View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #51
calbert1999
Camaro SS Lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stex View Post
Uh......? Well it would be faster, handled better than an SS version...??

If I was wishing for this or that, it would be a sleeper version. An SS with the engine, drive train and supension up grades without the hood and big spoiler. Just the wheels and the front change would be enough of a flag for the trained eye. Under the radar so to speak...
My point exactly; The hood and front fender is ugly as hell. They could have done a way better job. And, are they kidding with the guages, I'm hittng 7k RPM's going to the corner store for milk and juice. And, for 120 additional HP. is that a joke. I put a muffler, and some headers on mine with a CAM and makng that w/o an SC.
So, not sure why anyone would pay the huge price tag for this car, except of course to have a tag on the back that says ZL1 and keep it stored in the garage for 25yrs., but other than that I don't really get it.
Personally, I'd go to SLP if I wanted something with a label on it to justify paying all that extra cash.