Thread: JRE tune
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #10
Stealth 2010 2SS/RS

Drives: Black 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
I am sorry that you gave up on me after only 2 changes, I would never give up on one of my customers, I work feverishly until you are 100% satisfied.

I do have a No Refund Policy because I do all the work necessary to make things 100%, But given the circumstances I Have made an exception to the rule and have made a Partial refund to help you out.

I'm Not Happy If my Customers are Not Happy, but the Proper way is to let me know Directly rather than Have me find out on the forums 2 weeks later.

I had No Idea you were not satisfied from our phone conversation, I would rather hear the Hard Truth and Deal with it Head On.

I sent a tune update on 2/19 and you said you would get back to me and I didn't hear back from you but then I find this Post.

I am also curious to here what I missed because in over 1300 cars have never experienced this problem.

Ted.
Ted I can't wait to get all my ZL1 driveline parts in and try the tune. Sometimes you just can't please everyone.
Tech AFX Heater Hose Relocation Kit, Black Chrome Wheels
Pfadt trailing and toe arms, Pfadt solid subframe mounts, Pfadt diff bushings, Street Slayer Twin Carbon
Technostalgia Camaro LED taillights, CTS-V Front Brakes, Powder Coated Calipers By ME
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Complete ZL1 Rearend Swap
Stealth 2010 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote