View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #44
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirthepot View Post
like i said, just say "I'm sorry" or "i realize i was was wrong" or "I wish I had said it differently"

Or all the above. Its take a big man to admit this, a small man looks for ways to avoid saying what is obvious to all.
He ordered the damn product. What more do you guys want him to do? He feels he was treated poorly and he's voicing his opinion. I don't see what he has to apologize for.

I didn't see the posts, but it seems like a better way for Dylan to have handled it was by outlining the facts he did above:

1)You get an $11 value free
2)With your discount, you spend $5 more for the peace of mind of ordering from an All-American company like Adam's with a 110% money back guarantee. So if you don't like it, you can make money on us- can't do that with Amazon.
3) Remember, we sponsor many forums in order to provide you with the best possible consumer relationship.

That would've spoken volumes more than pissing off a very loyal customer. People aren't stupid and if you just explain things calmly, most people are reasonable enough to see what you're saying. Sure you might lose a few customers who are trying to save that $5, but those cheapskates aren't the Adam's market anyway. We pay a premium for premium products AND SERVICE and I think they would do well to remember that.

In the internet age people are going to (hopefully) check prices before they buy anything. You might not always have the lowest price, but that doesn't mean you can't sway buyers using other incentives like the legendary Adam's guarantee, support, and (usually) customer service.